Munich Security Conference
The 56th Munich Security Conference will take place on the weekend of 14 to 16 February 2020. According to the Munich police headquarters, traffic obstructions in the inner city area are therefore to be expected. Regarding the following performances
- The Lady of the Camellias, Fri, 14.02.2020, 7.30 pm
- Kinder-SpielOper La Cenerentola, Sat, 15.02.2020, 10 am
- Tosca, Sat, 15.02.2020, 7 pm
- Operndialog zu Judith, Sun, 16.02.2020, 10 am
- Kammerkonzert: Munich Opera Horns, Sun, 16.02.2020, 11 am
- Judith, Sun, 16.02.2020, 6 pm
we ask you to consider the following information:
- From Friday, 14 February 2020, 6 am, until Sunday, 16 February 2020, 3 pm, tram lines 19 and 21 between Karlsplatz/Stachus and Maxmonument will be closed. In addition, delays, diversions and interruptions of all inner-city tram lines are to be expected.
- The traffic of the underground and suburban railways is not affected by the restrictions.
- Access to the underground car park at Max-Joseph-Platz may be temporarily restricted, especially on Saturday evening, 15 February 2020, with the garage itself being open at the usual times.
We recommend that you allow sufficient time for your arrival and that you keep your tickets and ID ready as proof in case of controls. If you have any questions, please contact our visitor communication. For further information, please contact police and the citizen's telephone number 089 - 29 10 19 10.