Guides tours through the Nationaltheater
- There is no personalised access control. Please note that you, as the purchaser of the tickets, are obliged to be able to name the specific owners of the tickets or visitors to the guided tour at any time. Please also pass on this information to your visitors accordingly.
- Please always keep sufficient distance from other visitors at the entrance and in our building (at least 1.5, better 2 metres).
- Please come to us in good health. If you feel any symptoms or your immune system is weakened due to a previous illness, we ask you with a heavy heart to stay at home - otherwise we look forward to seeing you! If you have had contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 in the last 14 days or if the virus has been detected in your own body, participation is also not possible. There is no claim for refund of the entrance fee.
- Please wear a mouth-and-nose cover at all times in our house - also during the tour. If you are unable to wear a mouth-nose cover due to a disability or for health reasons, please contact email@example.com; Tel.: 089 21851025.
- We kindly ask for your understanding that, in favour of our hygiene concept (which was developed on the basis of the current corona situation), it is currently not possible to enter the backstage area. Instead, our visitors will get another exciting insight into the Bayerische Staatsoper.
- Please note that the number of participants on all our tours is currently limited to a maximum of 14 people. If you are interested in a private group tour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the current conditions.
- Please also note that night tours are currently not available.
Due to corona conditions, guided tours will unfortunately not take place again until November.