We look forward to a mild evening of opera with you, but ask that you follow a few rules:
- glass bottles, pointed or pyrotechnic objects are not allowed on the premises
- there is a general ban on riding bicycles on the event grounds as well as on bringing bicycles and baby carriages (except for residents)
- Furthermore, it is not allowed to bring any furniture such as folding chairs. Please bring a pad no thicker than 8 cm for sitting on. Air mattresses or similarly thick seating are not allowed.
- Dogs are not allowed on the premises
- drinks in PET bottles (max. 0,5l) may be brought along
- for the location of the toilets please refer to the site plan
HOW TO FIND US
Max-Joseph-Platz is about five minutes' walk from Marienplatz.
Marstallplatz is also about five minutes' walk from Marienplatz.
S-Bahn S 1-8, U-Bahn U3/U6, stop "Marienplatz
Bus 52, 62, bus stop "Rindermarkt
Bus 132, bus stop "Tal
Subway U3-U6, bus 100/153, bus stop "Odeonsplatz"
Streetcar line 19 and 21, stop "Nationaltheater"
During the event on Marstallplatz on 09/16/2023, the bike racks are relocated behind the Marstall building on Marstallstraße.
Approach via the Altstadtring into Maximilianstraße. Please note that Alfons-Goppel-Strasse will be closed from 4 p.m. to approximately 9:30 p.m. on September 16, 2023.
+49 89 21 85 10 25
We will answer any questions at www.staatsoper.de/en/visit
Your team of the Bayerische Staatsoper